ANIMAL JAM TUMBLING TOGETHER

| HOME | JOURNEY GUIDE | THE TEAM | ASK GLOOMY | CHAT |

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Updates - Friendship Bracelets & Flower Crowns

Hello there, and welcome to Animal Jam Tumbling Together! c: This will be another post under the category of Updates, and sorry about the lack of posts lately (And the super long title!).. I was busy with school work and jamming when I had free time! :3

A new item that I absolutely LOVED, available in the Jam Mart Clothing, is the friendship bracelet. After finding and checking out about the awesome new item, I just had to make a post about it on Animal Jam Tumbling Together! Here's a picture of them. c:


This is the friendship bracelet~! It's not as expensive
as I've imagined, and it looks awesome. XD
And this is the flower crown~! Although it's
unfortunately, member-only, it still looks pretty nice. :D

This is pretty much it! With the flower crown, you can claim yourself as the top; queen of flowers~ That's what my friend (Jujuballoon) did. XD And as for the friendship bracelets, they're pretty much the like the best give ever you can give to them perfect to gift or trade to your friends! They're great for giving them to your dearest friends~ <33 Sorry, I had to repeat that. T^T 

But otherwise, I think that if one of your friends are down, USE THE POWER OF THE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET. This friendship bracelet alone made my day. :D And if you're not sure what colours there are for the friendship bracelets, there's: blue, orange, white, red, purple, pink, green, and brown. Jfhuwresdk.. Thank you co much, Jujuballoon with helping me with that~ :3

Thank you for reading this Animal Jam Tumbling Together post, for we hope you learned something new about the items in the Jam Mart Clothing - Have a wonderful time Jamming with your buddies, and if you want to suggest anything else, please feel free to leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment