ANIMAL JAM TUMBLING TOGETHER

| HOME | JOURNEY GUIDE | THE TEAM | ASK GLOOMY | CHAT |

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Updates - The Freedom Party

Hello there, and welcome to Animal Jam Tumbling Together! c: This will be another post under the category of Updates, and although this is a bit later than the time the Freedom Party was actually released, these are some pictures of time spent there. :3


The first picture taken.
 The first picture taken consumed about 2 or 3 hours, as I tried to wait for the crowd to clear at the Freedom Party and got everyone in place. Of course it would be a bit impossible to have no one at a party, so the fox in the far left corner was a bit confused about what we were doing. XD


The second picture taken. Look - Is that me again?! :D
 The second picture taken wasn't as difficult, nor as time consuming. :) The puzzled fox decided to change her pelt in unison and dance with the arctic wolves, and I think she had a wonderful time with us, considering the emoticon she selected is positive! :D ..Sorry if I'm in the way. ;_;

Last but not least- Hey! Is that me again!? Oh, wait - I'm in all of
the pictures. Continuing, last but not least, the third picture.
The third picture was taken without letting my buddies know, and you can tell by the bubble coming out of my head, "Say it in unison~ c:". XD It was done wonderfully, and I must thank my buddies for helping out with this new update. I was extremely picky about what went where, and who stood where. Despite this, they didn't complain or anything - It was fun working with you guys. :)

Thank you for reading this Animal Jam Tumbling Together post, for we hope you learned something new about the Freedom Party - Have a wonderful time at the Freedom Party, and if you want to suggest anything else, please feel free to leave a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. ok the one in the fox hat use is : joeyw03

    the one in the army hat is : PhoenixTheFlame

    and the one with the blue star on her face is :
    Jujuballoon

    the photograht is : gloomybearz hope u guys friend us lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, Joeyw03!~ I'm glad you like this post, and thanks for being a part of this update and commenting (I really appreciated it!). ~Gloomybearz - The one who uses comments as fuel. :)

      Delete